1- What are the map kinds ? They are world , city , road , houses and street maps .
- 2- What does the map key tell you ? It tells us the meaning of the symbols on the map .
- 3- What does the compass tell you ? It tells us the directions .
- 4- What are the main directions ? They are north , south , east and west .
- 5- Who was your friend ? My first friend was Nadiah .
- 6- Where did you meet your first friend ? I met her at the elementary school .
- 7- What was she like ? She was shy.
- 8- Why were you absent yesterday ? I was ill .
- 9- Give an advice : ( I have a cough ) ? You should drink hot tea ….
10 –. Which do you prefer : travelling abroad or travelling in your country ?
- I prefer travelling abroad because it is interesting .
- 11- Give two advantages of travelling in your country ?
- It is less expensive – people are friendly – food is better and tastier.
- 12 – How tall are you ? I am 155 centimeters tall .
- 13 – What is the biggest animal ? The blue whale is the biggest animal .
- 14 – What is the fastest animal ? The fastest animal is the cheetah .
- 15 – How do you read Qura’an ? I read Qura’an carefully .
- 16 – How do you speak English ? I read English fluently
- 17 – How do you behave ? I behave politely .
- 18 – How do you do your homework ? I do my homework regularly.
- 19 – Where is the highest fountain ? The highest fountain is in Jeddah .